How our podcast will benefit YOU
Educational audio learning to help with bitesize KS2 programs, revision & more...
Children go through a number of years when their reading ability is lower than their intellectual capacity. That’s when it’s particularly important to read aloud to your children and expose them to children’s audio.
Podcasts and audiobooks can be a welcome addition to every classroom / family home. Many students are avid readers, while others are struggling to become readers and still others have given up hope. Audio podcasts have something to offer them all.
Why Choose Kids’ Corner Education?
- Story format – Makes learning more fun and digestible by delivering content in a fresh and engaging way
- Short attention spans – Small biteszie podcasts which suits todays hectic lifestyles
- Provide greater flexibility with learning – materials available 24/7, anywhere and at any time online through your computer, tablet or Smartphone
- Promotes creative thinking – gives children the tools to create and imagine their own characters and settings
- Reaches out and accommodates different learning styles
- Takes teaching and learning to another dimension – Teachers like to play them at beginning or end of lessons. As a summary or introduction to the subject. Parents like to use them as revision and to help with homework
- High Quality Content – written by scriptwriters, recorded in a London studio, performed by professional voice over actors and edited by qualified audio editors
- Exclusivity – You can’t find this content or way of learning anywhere else
- Convenience – Contains all required National 2 Curriculum at a click of a button
- 14-day free trial – get full access to our audio materials for a no-risk free trial
The Power of Imagination
“Logic will get you from A-Z; imagination will get you everywhere” – Albert Einstein
These audio podcasts give children the opportunity to do just that! They allow the children to become part of the story and encourage them to think for themselves and use their imaginations, by creating characters and situations that they control.
The New Age of Education With Bitesize KS2
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” – Nelson Mandela
We provide all the relevant information to cover the National Curriculum, including bitesize KS2. From plant life cycles to punctuation, fractions and Tudors – ALL subjects are covered!
It’s Time to Listen
“I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully” – Ernest Hemingway
Content is delivered in an engaging way that fits in with today’s hectic lifestyles.